Your privacy is really valuable to us. You have shown your trust in us by interacting with our page and we value that trust. This means that we are committed to protecting your privacy at all times.
1. Responsible for the treatment
SUSTAINABLE INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT. SL
Av. de la Ingeniería, 9 | Workshops 72 and 77 (Arte Sacro Business Park)
41015 - Seville
Contact email: email@example.com
2. Origin, recipients of the data and user consent
The origin of the personal data that we can process for the provision of services is presumed at all times to have been provided by the user who visits the website (hereinafter "The user") through the different means enabled, where They may include identifying data such as name, email, etc., that the user has been able to provide. The user is solely responsible for the veracity and updating of their data. User data comes from the forms enabled on the Portal which, once formalized and accepting the consent boxes for data processing, are sent to our server in compliance with security protocols.
The recipients of the personal data that we process are the professionals who maintain an employment relationship with us and/or third parties involved in the logistics, transportation and delivery of our products.
We expressly exclude the processing of personal data of minors, unless expressly authorized by the parents or legal guardians.
3. Purpose of the treatment
In compliance with current legislation and its development regulations, we inform you that the personal data and information you provide us by completing any electronic form available on our website (hereinafter "the Portal"), will be incorporated into a data file. of a personal nature owned by the person in charge.
The purpose of data processing is to process your request, manage the contractual relationship that binds us.
Specifically, the purpose of the treatment that we make of your data is the following:
- Queries, claims, requests and exercise of rights that assist users who visit the Portal.
- Management of purchase and sale of products through our website.
- Prevention of computer attacks on the website. We monitor and control the use of the Portal to prevent and detect its fraudulent use, unauthorized access, alteration or loss of information that may generate civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities.
- Management of Portal cookies: the uses, purposes and management are merely statistical, for the proper functioning and visualization of the web.
4. Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that you grant us by checking the box in which you accept our terms and conditions.
5. Time of conservation of personal data
In accordance with applicable laws, we will use your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
6. Communications or transfers of data to third parties
We will not communicate your data to any third party, unless you give your express consent or in compliance with a legal obligation. The data that is sent to third parties will only be used to offer our services to you, specifically to external companies that we use to help us manage our business (such as order fulfillment, order shipping, payment processing, etc.). .
7. Rights of users over their own information and exercise of the same
These rights are essential in Data Protection because they allow you to decide about your own information. As a user, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights following the formalities imposed by the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 and the General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD)
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the company is processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- To data portability
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the email firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof valid in law, such as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION".
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with:
- the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
1. Ownership of the website
This legal notice includes the General Terms and Conditions that govern access and use of the website www.cherubina.com, owned by the commercial company GESTIÓN INTEGRAL SOSTENIBLE. SL , (hereinafter “CHERUBINA”), domiciled at Av. de la Ingeniería, 9 | Workshops 72 and 77 (Arte Sacro Business Park), with CIF B01645266, and email address email@example.com
Any person who accesses the portal www.cherubina.com (" User ") agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at each time they access this website.
CHERUBINA reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the portal www.cherubina.com as well as these General Conditions.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the website or any of its component elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse being expressly prohibited to the User. , forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
3. Conditions of use of the Portal
When using the www.cherubina.com portal, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of www.cherubina.com or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.cherubina.com or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the portal.
The User guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated to the Portal and will keep the information provided to the Owner perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the User's real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the Owner or third parties due to the information provided. By making a request through this website, the User guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that they have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that CHERUBINA offers through its portal, and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them for the following actions:
- Any act that constitutes a breach of privacy (including transfers to the website of private information without the authorization of the affected person) or of any other of the legal rights of natural persons;
- Using this website to defame or slander the CHERUBINA brand, its employees or other individuals, or act in such a way that the good name of CHERUBINA is discredited.
- Transfer to the website files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of CHERUBINA.
- Locate on this website or transmit to it any unauthorized material, including, but not limited to, any material that could cause, in our opinion, inconvenience or damage, or that violates R2U's systems or security or from third parties, material that is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, with pornographic content or that presents any form of illegality in general.
Links to other web pages
You may find links on our website that take you away from it. In this case, CHERUBINA will not accept any responsibility in relation to the content, accuracy and operation of third-party web pages. The links are provided in good faith and CHERUBINA cannot be held responsible for changes that subsequently occur in third-party web pages to which we provide a link. The inclusion of a link to connect with other web pages does not imply the assumption of responsibilities in relation to those pages by CHERUBINA. We recommend that you stay informed and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all the web pages you visit.
Comments on articles
The user may post comments on those blog articles, if any and that allow it. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate, publish and respond to them.
CHERUBINA is not responsible for the opinions expressed by third parties on the blog, and reserves the right to delete comments that could be offensive, inappropriate or denigrating.
It also reserves the right to block and prevent future comments from the authors of such comments.