To request a refund of the amount or change the size/model/color of garments from the party, casual or homewear collection, you have a maximum of 14 calendar days from the receipt of your order .
* To find out what the procedure is like and learn more details, please read our exchange and return policies carefully by clicking HERE
Remember that the following products DO NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGES AND RETURNS : Bridal Collection, Ready to Love Bridal Collection, Headdresses and Masks.
- First of all, we recommend washing it in a dry cleaner.
- If you want to do the washing at home, we recommend washing it by hand, without twisting the garment, and hanging it on a hanger for optimal drying.
- As a third option, if you prefer to use the washing machine, use a cold delicate program. Yes indeed! Never spin.
- Models made of crepe are usually interlining, so in these cases we recommend using a dry program. This way we will prevent it from detaching from the interlining.
- Ironing should be soft, at a medium temperature. As advice, it is better to iron the garments inside out.
- Avoid exposing the garment to the sun for a long time, especially in summer, otherwise it will not suffer unwanted color loss.